HELLO MONDAY – SO WE MEET AGAIN…
Monday is the day I struggle to get out of bed…wait, let me rephrase, it’s ONE of the days I struggle to get out of bed. It’s hard going back to reality after a weekend full of looking for Mars & Jupiter at midnight and sleeping in the next day. If I had something to really look forward to on Monday then it might help ease myself into the week. Then it hit me! I’ll share some of my favorite things with you each Monday and you can tell me yours as well. Because, positivity folks!
- Has anyone been anywhere for Lexington Restaurant Week? If you haven’t I suggest you get your reservations made! For some time I was wanting to try was Minglewood, so this past Saturday we did just that. I was with a group, so we were able to try everything on the special Restaurant Week menu. The Jamaican Shrimp Cakes & the Green Pork Chili Tacos made my life. My mouth is watering just thinking about where else to go!
- Dear Spin Bike Share, thank you SO MUCH for coming to Lex, XOXO – Sarah B. • P.S. When I am in STL, I am in a relationship with Lime Bike. It’s not considered cheating if it’s a different zip code, right?!
- Impromptu trip to the Lexington Farmer’s Market in Southland yesterday turned into an amazing dinner last night! Cilantro/Jalapeno Burgers with Sriracha Mayo on Everything Bagels. Going to attempt an Okra, Corn & Tomato Saute tonight with the leftovers and the other goodies I picked up. If it’s good – I’ll be sharing with you all this week!
- Summer is a great time to make a trip to the library and load yourself up with books to read in the hammock! I recently read WomanCode by Alisa Vitti, and I’m a fan. I’ll give you a full review tomorrow so you can add this into your Amazon basket or place on hold at the library.
- Oh Monday, I’m already counting down the days til Friday. Since it’s “Road Trip Friday” this week, I’ve been looking for some fun things to do in STL this weekend. Friday night may require an appearance at the Missouri Botanical Garden to see the Flora Borealis exhibit. I’d love to hear if you’ve seen it, because it looks AH-MAZING!
Before I sign off and send you back into the world, I leave with you this card from Etsy shop GlitteryPrintables: